Today, I tried Dalgona Coffee.
I saw this on Pinterest once, and I have been interested in this frothy drink ever since. And so my husband made this for me (*^^)v
- Milk as needed
- ♡ Instant coffee 2 tablespoons
- ♡ Hot water 2 tablespoons
- ♡ Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Blend ♡ ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Fill two-thirds of each glass with milk.
- Scoop out 1 with a spoon on top of the milk and we’re done!
This can be easily made with ingredients at home (*^^*)
I ordered for soy milk to replace milk in mine.
You can enjoy this scooping the coffee froth with your spoon.
Or you can stir it into the milk and drink it.
Or you can drink directly from the cup and enjoy a brown mustache.
This drink makes your normal breaktime that much more fun♡
I hope you enjoy it, too !(^^)!