When eating strawberries, I have praise to God that just bubbles up in me…!
I am always amazed and am convinced that strawberries are the best tasting food God created ♡
I really like this cheesecake, but eating too much dairy fat gives me an upset stomach, so I’ll just keep it to two mouthfuls today (*ﾉωﾉ)
- ♡ Strawberries 300 g
- ♡ Brown sugar 80 g
- ♡ Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- ◎ Cream cheese 200 g
- ◎ Fresh cream 80 cc
- ◎ Eggs 2
- ◎ Brown Sugar 50 g
- ◎ Flour 2 tablespoons
- ◎ Biscuits 100 g
- ◎ Butter 40 g
- Grind the biscuits in a food processor, mix in the butter, and pack into a baking pan.
- Make a puree by first picking the stems off the strawberries. Place all of ♡ in a pot and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir the cream cheese and brown sugar in a separate bowl.
- Stir the eggs, then combine into the cheese/sugar mix from step 3.
- Also combine the fresh cream and half of the strawberry puree.
- Combine the flour. Add the remaining puree, but don’t stir too much.
- We want to keep some swirls in the batter.
- Bake in a 170 °c oven for 45 minutes, and enjoy!